Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fort Night

The gang


Well, first of all I want to follow up and say that I DID in fact do something for Halloween. I dressed up as a french artist and went to the ward fhe Halloween Party. It was more fun than that sentence makes it sound and I thought my outfit was pretty awesome considering the time constraint. That's a real baguette I carried under my arm all night and instead of paint on my pallet we had ketchup, mustard and ranch dressing. It kind of grossed people out.

Roomies

The main topic of this post though is, obviously, FORT NIGHT! I'm not really sure how the idea got started, I  just began bringing it up in conversation, people seemed interest and I made it into an event and we had like 15 people over. It turned out to be pretty awesome but not quite as epic as the community episode I was inspired by. Here are some pictures:
Ashley got comfortable real fast


Putting the boys to work

Into the dark


I think this my favorite one cause it shows off just how tall and epic it was inside


Fort!

It was pretty cool


So yeah. Sorry I don't have much to say. Honestly, I'm just posting because I promised someone that I would before the weekend was over and the clock is a-tickin. Other than pretending to be a child again, I mostly just bummed around all weekend. Lottie and I literally laid in bed most of the day Saturday and most of this morning. We feel kind of like an old married couple. 

3 comments:

  1. that is one awesome fort. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to brag or anything, but my apartment totally did this a few weeks ago so......

    Well, I guess yours is pretty cool too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha your apartment is the coolest! the fort looks good :D

    ReplyDelete