Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Notes to Self

So, I have a lot of reasonably interesting things to say but not enough time to write them right now. However a friend was bugging me about not updating my blog. I have come up with a solution to this problem:  I am going to create a running miniseries which I call "Notes to Self". These will happen periodically, when appropriate, between long blogposts, whenever. They are reminders of the stupid things I have done. And yes. Every single note to self will reflect a thing that actually happened. To kick off, I will start with 3 from the last 48 hours.


Note to self: Driving a go cart in a dress is not very ladylike. Only engage in such activity when trying to cheer your sisters up.


Note to self: Hair gel is not a good substitute for contact solution. But don't worry...poison control is a very valuable resource should the occasion recur. 


Note to self: Throwing the ball at the guy running to tackle you is not an acceptable play in football

That's all folks. Next time I do something totally idiotic, don't worry. You will be the first to know



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I LOVE IT! I will have to hear the extended version on these stories. I am especially curious as to how you came to put hair gel in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete