Hey all.
So I realize that its been awhile since I wrote anything. There are a few reasons for that:
1.) My computer cord has broken and its hard to find one to borrow and so my computer dies very quickly
2.) I have been working 12 hour days with no breaks
3.) I am in a town in Northern Uganda
4.) I don't have the pictures uploaded yet
5.) There is not time to give these posts the attention they deserve
In light of this, I decided to just give all you adoring readers a little teaser. And a promise.
I think about my blog all the time. And I've been keeping track of the posts that I want to write. As Emily would say I am pregnant with blog posts. So here you go. A list of all the blog posts you can expect in the near future:
Football Hooligans
The Prince of Egypt TWO
Outside In
Guiness Records
Every Day's Song
There's Room For Everybody
Silent Laughter
Sacriledge
Neocolonialism
Torture Chamber
Jenocide
Mille Collines
Borders
Gulu Take 3: Going Native
Slumber Party
L'amour Partout
Alright, that's all for now. I promise I'm going to write these posts. In the meantime you can just make guesses what they are about. If you happen to care.
Much love,
Jenny
so pumped.
ReplyDelete