Tuesday, December 27, 2016

More KrisJen Adventures

One of the major highlights of this fall was when the one and only Krusty Tung came to visit New York! It was SO much fun to catch up with her and talk about everything that's scary and important in our lives. We also celebrated her birthday. Here are some pictures. 


At the subway going to meet Krust in my new shoes which I was very proud of

Dumplings with Kristy's old roommates

I wish that this was still funny...this was before Trump won

Famous New York Cheesecake

Krust

tehehe...I made her take lots of silly pictures

I'm actually kind of proud of this picture. I like the composition.
It's a pizza shop right next to the cheesecake place

The many moods of Kristy Tung...

"Listening dispassionately" 

"Considering"

"Agreeing"

"Hilarious, Darling, Hilarious!"

"Oh stop!"

And then the others finally realized what we were doing

Cool graffiti subway station way uptown

Protestors outside Trump Tower. There was a guy dressed up as Abe Lincoln

Delicious breakfast date at Big Daddy's with Krust

Waffle sandwhich

Walk around Central Park

Love her!

Walking the Brooklyn Bridge at night

Big Bird in the park

Famous Central Park fountain


So there it is in a few pictures- a very wonderful weekend with the Krust!

1 comment: