![]() |
I've heard it said that if every person's problem's in the entire world were thrown into a pot and redistributed we would all be jostling to get our own problems back.
That's probably true.
But still.
Sometimes I get pretty fed up with myself and just wish that I could go hibernate or temporarily inhabit someone else's body or, I don't know, become a Tibetan monk or something.
Instead I'm moving to Africa next week.
I guess that's the next best thing?
To quote a poem I learned in elementary school:
I'm lost.
I've gone to look for myself.
If I should return before I get back,
Please ask me to wait.
I don't know a lot of things. Least of all myself.
For now all I can say is that I go to seek a great perhaps.

THAT POSTER WAS UP IN THE NURSE'S OFFICE AND I HATED IT BECAUSE IT WAS SO NONSENSICAL
ReplyDeleteI don't want to just add /that/ stupid comment to your introspective post, so...
I get what you're saying. I'm in the same sort of 'give me different problems' place right now.
[insert other legit comments here to make up for my stupid opening]